Generate G-code Using Snapmakerjs
1) Download the latest version of Snapmakerjs at https://forum.snapmaker.com/t/downloads-and-updates/158
2) Connect the computer to the machine using the provided USB cable.
3) In the (Workspace) > Connection, click and select the Port connected to the machine and click Open.
Note: If you cannot find any port to connect to and your computer uses the latest Mac OS Sierra, please download and install the driver at snapmaker.com/download.
4) In the left column, click (CNC G-code Generator).
5) Click Upload Image and select the image you want to carve.
6) Select a carving tool from Caving V-Bit, Flat End Mill, Ball End Mill, or Use Other Bit according to the carving tool you use.
Parameters of the Caving V-Bit, Flat End Mill, and Ball End Mill are preset, and you do not need to configure extra parameters. If you select Use Other Bit, set the parameters according to the explanations in the software.
7) Set the Carving Path according to the instructions in the software.
8) Click Preview to see the rendered image.
9) Set the Jog Speed, Work Speed, Plunge Speed according to the instructions in the software and click Generate G-code.
10) Follow article 5 to set the work origin before you start CNC carving.