1) On the Touch Screen, go to Controls > Change Filament > Confirm.
2) Wait until the nozzle is heated to 200°C. Tap Next.
3) Press the button on the front of the 3D Printing Module, meanwhile, insert about 10 mm of the previous filament into the hole and then quickly pull it out. Release the button after the filament is pulled out.
4) Hang the new filament over the Filament Holder. For smoother printing, the end of the filament should be placed as shown below.
5) Press the button on the front of the 3D Printing Module and at the same time insert the new filament into the hole on the top.
6) Keep inserting the filament until some new filament comes out of the nozzle.
7) Tap Loaded/Unloaded on the Touch Screen.
8) Use the provided Tweezer to clean the filament on the nozzle before you start printing.